Do you know that 85% of employees are experiencing conflict at work? According to CPP Global
- over a third (36%) spend a significant amount of time managing disputes;
- Another third (29%) deal with conflict frequently,
- 27% of employees have actually witnessed conflict morph into personal attacks;
- And a quarter (25%) reported that avoiding conflict resulted in illness or taking time off from work.
Workplace conflict is one of the most pressing issues for companies today, with serious consequences, significant costs, and damage to company culture.
Watch this 5-minute animated video to learn about the sources and costs of workplace conflict.
Additional links and resources:
- Order a hard copy of The Connected Culture here
- Download a digital copy of the 5 Quick Wins brochure here.
- What is Emotional Connection - watch a short animated video here
- Emotional Connection, The EmC Strategy Book - order your copy here.
- Next webinar, June 1, 2023 - Beware of These 5 Things That Sabotage Team Productivity - register here.
- Follow us on LinkedIn here.
- Connect with Dr. Lola Gershfeld on LinkedIn here.
- Subscribe to our podcast, The Leader in You, on Spotify or Apple
- To Schedule a Meeting with us here.