In this episode, we talk about:
- power of emotions in creating a positive interactions
- impact of ineffective ways of getting our needs met in our team relationships
- importance of recognizing triggers that create workplace conflict
- value of acknowledging bodily sensations to de-escalate responses
- step-by-step process for communicating effectively to others
- and more!
If you missed the previous episode, make sure to catch up on #17: How To Improve Team Dynamics.
The Leader in You is the go-to podcast for anyone who wants to create a workplace culture where you can thrive.
Find out more about Emotional Connection here.
If you want to become more grounded, confident, and aligned with your team relationships in just 21 days. Check out our EmC Master Class.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts. Select “Listen in Apple Podcasts,” then choose the “Ratings & Reviews” tab to share what you think.
Connect with us on LinkedIn: EmC Leaders
Connect with Dr. Lola Gershfeld:
Linkedin: Dr. Lola Gershfeld