Level 2 Train-the-Trainer program provides a greater master of learning and practicing skills in facilitating this program, expanding your expertise. Attendees will receive 17.25 HR recertification credits.
Day 1 and 2 Learning and Practicing
You will learn everything that is listed on Day 1 and 2 which includes:
- Understanding the science of emotional connection and why relationships derail.
- How to restructure distressed relationships and bring the rapport and cohesiveness back to the team.
- Skills in reversing the negative cycles of interaction and moving people into the positive cycle.
- Creating safety and engagement with the step-by-step process.
Day 3 Skill Development and Mastery
You will gain skills to:
- Advance your understanding of getting people out of being stuck — Take a deeper dive into the three-stage process.
- Improve proficiency—Practical exercises and skills in working with emotion and restructuring the pattern with your peers in a safe and constructive way.
- Role play in action — Use strategic techniques and skills to help people to stay accessible, responsive, and engaged when they work through sensitive issues.