Engage team members and resolve workplace conflict
We’ll help you to go beyond simple conflict management so your team can thrive. With the Emotional Connection (EmC) process, your team will be able to collaborate and communicate more effectively, boosting creativity and commitment. With EmC, your team can move forward and be productive again.
We can help you to:
- Resolve workplace conflict and increase productivity
- Create a psychologically safe environment that increases team effectiveness
- Address anger, stonewalling, passive-aggressive behavior, and lack of trust
- Repair relationships and increase emotional connection
- Build agile teams that can evolve and change due to their relational strength
- Develop an atmosphere that supports coaching, collaboration, and commitment
EmC can help you become more connected and agile as an organization, able to handle challenges with confidence
In the past, you may have tried other methods that didn’t have a lasting impact. However, EmC is different from traditional emotional intelligence training, communication procedures, or conflict resolution strategies. This new process is based on the attachment-theory principles and neuroscience and is a scientifically proven method of conflict resolution.
EmC Leaders is committed to:
- Making EmC available to all levels: easy to understand, easy to use, and easy to implement
- Responding to your needs and collaborating with you, creating safety, and connection
- Involving you in the process so you feel confident and comfortable
- Empowering you to build stronger relationships and team engagement so you can reach your goals and objectives
The EmC process was developed by Dr. Lola Gershfeld, an expert in the field of Board and Team Dynamics, and has helped hundreds of people in for-profit and nonprofit organizations to develop more positive team cultures and support sustainable growth.
How can we serve you?