Engage team members and resolve workplace conflict
We’ll help you to go beyond simple conflict management so your team can thrive. With the Emotional Connection “EmC” process, your team will be able to collaborate and communicate more effectively, boosting creativity and commitment. With EmC, your team can move forward and be productive again.
We can help you to:
- Resolve workplace conflict and increase productivity
- Create a psychologically safe environment that increases team effectiveness
- Address anger, stonewalling, passive-aggressive behavior, and lack of trust
- Repair relationships and increase emotional connection
- Build agile teams that can evolve and change due to their relational strength
- Develop an atmosphere that supports coaching, collaboration, and commitment
EmC can help you become more connected and agile as an organization, able to handle challenges with confidence
In the past, you may have tried other methods that didn’t have a lasting impact. However, EmC is different from traditional emotional intelligence training, communication procedures, or conflict resolution strategies. This new process is based on the attachment-theory principles and neuroscience and is a scientifically proven method of conflict resolution.
The benefits of this program are improved emotional connections, which enhance the day-to-day work environment and team dynamics. Through greater authenticity and shared vulnerability, the program lays the foundation for richer conversations among team members. Last but not least, the ability to achieve emotional balance will certainly enhance the individual and the organization’s capabilities in dealing with uncertainty and volatility.
EmC Leaders is committed to:
- Making EmC available to all levels: easy to understand, easy to use, and easy to implement
- Responding to your needs and collaborating with you, creating safety, and connection
- Involving you in the process so you feel confident and comfortable
- Empowering you to build stronger relationships and team engagement so you can reach your goals and objectives
The EmC process is developed by Dr. Lola Gershfeld after extensive research into attachment theory and the science of emotional connection. For the past decade, this process has been used in numerous corporations and non-profit organizations. It is highly effective in engaging team members and resolving conflicts, thereby improving workplace dynamics and creating positive interactions throughout these organizations.
EmC in Universities:
The EmC Process is included in various university programs:
- Organizational Psychology, Master’s Degree Program at Pepperdine University, CA
- Leadership, Bachelor’s Degree Business School at Chapman University, CA
- Improving Board and Team Dynamics through the Emotional Connection Process, Master’s Degree Business School at Chapman University, CA
- Entrepreneurship, Bachelor’s Degree program at the California University State of Long Beach, CA
Research Advisory Group
The EmC process relies on continuous evaluation of its methodology, content, and delivery through substantive research informed by best practices in psychology. Our Research Advisory Group provides guidance and feedback based on their academic expertise blended with their areas of professional exploration.