Our diversity is our strength. Our work is local but our impact is global. Our collaboration empowers us, and together, we are making the world a better place.
- Lola Gershfeld, Psy.D. Founder, Author, Creator, CEODr. Lola Gershfeld is the Founder and CEO of EmC Leaders, a board and team dynamics specialist, organizational psychologist, and thought leader in her field. She works with for-profit and not-for-profit organizations to create positive dynamics where team relationships are repaired, bonds are formed, and change happens to foster sustainable growth and ignite innovative potential. Dr. Gershfeld developed the Emotional Connection (EmC) process, a groundbreaking and empirically supported approa... Read More
- Ramin Sedehi Chief Strategic Officer, Author, Research Advisory Board MemberRamin Sedehi, Chief Strategic Officer of EmC Leaders and Founder of Impact Human Learning, focusesing on developing new learning models in the face of exponential change in the 21st century. He also serves as an integral member of Berkeley Research Group’s Health Transformation Institute, seeking transformative interventions in healthcare, academic medicine, and the higher education industry. Mr. Sedehi’s work with EmC leaders is centered on developing compassionate leadership and buildin... Read More
- Kerri Cissna, Ph.D., Ed.D. Chief Academic Officer, Research Advisory Board MemberDr. Kerri Cissna is the Chief Academic Officer and a Teacher-Scholar Postdoctoral Fellow at Wake Forest University in the Program for Leadership and Character and the Center for Entrepreneurship. Dr. Cissna co-teaches "Leading the Philanthropic Enterprise" for Pepperdine University's Social Entrepreneurship and Change program. She is a member of the Global Partnership for Poverty and Entrepreneurship through the Academy of Management. She is designing online courses in teamwork and conflict m... Read More
- Evi Dewhurst Content Strategist
Evi Dewhurst is a digital marketing consultant with over 20 years of experience developing and delivering corporate brand communications for various industries, including medical devices and healthcare. She specializes in content strategy, email marketing, social media, and customer-focused inbound marketing programs.
- Jack Gershfeld, LFMT EmC Master Trainer, Research Advisory Board MemberJack Gershfeld is a Master EmC Trainer, a Licensed Clinical Psychologist, and a CEO of a manufacturing company. Jack has over 30 years of business experience ranging from star-ups to building companies in the manufacturing, engineering, and psychology fields. Mr. Gershfeld is an adjunct professor at Pepperdine University where he teaches organizational psychology and statistics. He is also a clinical supervisor at Straight Talk Community Clinic, Director at Riverside EFT Community Training Ce... Read More
- Rhema Flowers Business Coach
Rhema’s unique qualifications, having spent more than 25 years in corporate marketing and advertising for high-profile brands, is to create a better life for individuals helping them in Leadership Development, Business Development, Management Sales, Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Social Media Marketing, and Business Strategy. She loves working with corporate leaders to build stronger teams by creating a stronger emotional connection.
- Charles Gross, Ph.D. Research Manager, Advisory Board MemberDr. Charles Gross is a researcher and speaker in leadership, learning theory, and conflict resolution. Before pursuing his doctoral studies, Charles was a mediator and ultimately a conflict coach. Dr. Gross’ research focuses on the development of global leaders and social innovation. He has assisted on research projects with notable institutions such as RAND, NSF, the New Delhi Institute of Management, and Pepperdine University. His experience in the design and execution of studies across d... Read More
- Amanda Wickramasinghe, Ph.D., Ed.D. Research Advisory Board Member
Dr. Amanda Wickramasinghe is a qualitative researcher, speaker, and educator in the fields of global leadership competencies, global mind-set, women’s leadership, educational technology, and instructional design.
Amanda has been deeply involved in education for many years in various educational leadership roles and is currently the Director of Education for ERA Brokers & ARTI Academics. In addition to these and earlier leadership roles, she is the CEO of Wickra Consulting, where... Read More
- Lene Martin, Ph.D., Ed.D. Research Advisory Board Member
Dr. Lene Martin is the founder and director of the Blockchain at Pepperdine program at Pepperdine University and teaches blockchain business applications and analytics at the Pepperdine Graziadio Business School. The Blockchain at Pepperdine program is an inclusive initiative designed for advancing blockchain studies and solutions worldwide. Composed of a sophisticated team of academic and industry advisors and partners, the core objectives are blockchain and emerging technology courses, cert... Read More
- Veerle Pieters Creative Designer
Veerle Pieters is an amazing graphic & web designer. She loves creating logo & brand identities, illustrations, book cover design & complete book and magazine layouts, and of course also web sites & application user interface designs. We love working with Veerle on our brochures, books, and designs!!
- Kimberly Goh Interactive Video Designer
Kimberly designs interactive videos that take your training to the next level. She specializes in animated interactive video (Vyond) and live interactive video. Kimberly created Workplace War Zone, a custom-illustrated interactive story about using EmC in the workplace. Visit TheInteractiveStory.com to see Workplace War Zone or to view other examples such as The Breakthrough Board or Confident Contractor.
- Dan Hyun Senior Advisor, Research Advisory Board Member
Dan Hyun is a Senior Advisor for EmC Leaders and takes an active role in the EmC Research Advisory Board.
Dan brings broad experience having spent 33+ years in the medical device industries in many different senior management capacities. Most recently, Dan served as the Vice President in the Healthcare business unit and the Enteral Feeding business at Medela from 2014 to 2018. Dan also was the Founder and President of Acacia, responsible for launching many new and innovative medic... Read More